Uses of Homeopathy
Homeopathy is a safe, gentle and effective form of treatment which is suitable for all ages and also safe during pregnancy and for newborn.
If can also be taken alongside conventional treatment or can be used as an alternative.
Homeopathy, by the virtue of its principles and holistic approach, can be used to treat anything....... even before the illness is named..
Below is only a small sample of some common conditions that can be successfully dealt with....
- Behavioural problems, ADHD, Autism
- Chronic constipation or frequent loose motions
- Eczema or other skin problems
- Infections- tonsillitis, pneumonia, UTI, etc.
- Growth disorders.
In Children :
- Colic and wind
- Cough and croup
- Teething problems
- Constipation or diarrhoea
- Eczema and skin problems
- Frequent ear or eye infections
- Breast feeding difficulties
- Sleeping difficulties
In Babies :
- Period problems & PMS
- Fibroids, Cysts and PCOS
- Sexual problems
- Menopausal problems & hot flushes
- Pregnancy related conditions
- Post – natal depression
- Frequent cystitis
In Women :
- Stress related complaints
- High blood pressure and angina
- Prostrate and urinary problems
- Indigestion, ulcers, heartburn
In Men :
- Anxiety and IBS
- Hormonal problems
- Digestive complaints & eating disorders
- Arthritis and Rheumatism
- Hair fall